Facilities management means managing huge workloads – and collating data from a variety of sources for systems, planning and compliance, as well as the day to day processing required to maintain sites and manage employee workloads and working hours.
For many who work in facilities management, this vast and changeable workload relies on the management and contributions of both mobile and site-based teams to collect data and deliver services remotely – and most who work in this area are already familiar with mobile work order applications. Often, however, this means moving from one programme to another, and inputting information in multiple formats to ensure that it’s accessible to every key team member.
This is where the e-form platform from the team at Mobiess can simplify and streamline your workload, and offer you the advantages of bespoke e-forms, tailored to the specific information you need to collect and collate – and with at-a-touch reporting to pull key data from the data collected.
Real-time data organisation is vital for facilities management, and the e-form system we have designed allows your business to configure data collection apps which precisely map your unique business processes, allowing all of your employees to contribute to your mobile strategy, utilising the smartphone and tablet stock your team are already using.
Any process which has traditionally been carried out on paper, a time consuming task which then requires data entry so that the information can be assessed and tracked, can be adapted to the mobile e-form platform – allowing quicker response times, to-the-minute reporting and information sharing across your FM portfolio, and enabling the data to be collected, collated and assessed in real time.
This allows you to drive your business forward, streamline processes and reporting, and meet your compliance needs with less man-hours – and sharing information allows the team to measure their performance and ensure that there are no gaps in data.
Sometimes, the best way to truly understand what you can achieve is by looking at what your competitors are already doing; here are some of the common uses and benefits mobile forms are being used for in the facilities management industry today:
- Increase compliance and proactively manage risk
- Increase efficiency through improved field productivity
- Increase efficiency and reduce administration costs
- Improve customer service and subcontractor relationships
- Improve scalability and integration
- Improve reliability and data security
- Improve speed and ease of data collection
- Improve business intelligence and enable better decision making in real time
- Reduce administration costs and eliminate unnecessary paperwork
- Reduce operating costs by up to 15%
- Reduce time to invoice and improve payment turnaround
- Consumption billing avoids overpaying for unused licences
- No capital investment – rapid ROI – low initial acquisition costs
- Maximise existing system investments
- Gain real-time data visibility
- Integrate with existing CAFM and IWMS systems
- Rapid deployment
- No maintenance releases or patches to install
- Reduced need for dedicated internal IT resources
- Reduced time to see benefits
Areas where the e-form platform truly come into its own, for any facilities management environment, are:
- Gas Certificates
- Gas Tightness and Pressure Test
- Ry Riser Inspections
- DSE Workstation Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Door Audits
- Legionella Audits
Fire and Alarm Systems
- Fire Extinguisher Checks
- Panic Alarm Checks
- Sprinkler Tests
- Site Safety Audits
- Leak Detection
- Heath and Safety Audits
- Safe System of Work Inspections
- ASDA Automatic Door Inspections
Time and Expenses
- Day Work Sheets
- Expense Forms
- Point of Work Risk Assessments
- Non-Productive Time and Training Activities
- Infrastructure Check Lists
- Security Door Check Lists
As you can see – the areas where e-form platform can revolutionise your working processes are vast and varied – get in touch today to learn more about how we can help you transition to a smart data company.
Get in touch to see how we can help automate your processes and drive smart data into your business using our highly configurable e-forms and auditing platforms. Call today on 0203 411 1795 or contact us to request a demo of our systems, and let us start your path to collecting smart data.